Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: St. John’s R.C. Church

Riverhead, RC052.jpg
View of St. John’s R.C. Church and rectory building. Printed text on front of card reads, “Souvenir of St. John’s Fair, Held June 9, 10, 11, 13, 1904.” Message on the front and addressee information on the back, both handwritten. (B&W)
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2