Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Rectories

Westbury, WN007.jpg
View of the Church of the Advent and its adjoining rectory building, as seen from across the street. Message and addressee information, both handwritten, on verso. Note: The church was designed by architect John Russell Pope, c.1910. (Color)

Riverhead, RC052.jpg
View of St. John’s R.C. Church and rectory building. Printed text on front of card reads, “Souvenir of St. John’s Fair, Held June 9, 10, 11, 13, 1904.” Message on the front and addressee information on the back, both handwritten. (B&W)

Lindenhurst, LK002.jpg
View of St. John’s Evangelical Church along with the church house and rectory. (B&W)

Hempstead, HH047.jpg
View of the rectory of St. George’s Episcopal Church and a memorial cannon on the snow-covered field adjacent to it. Annotation, including date “July 4, 1912,” handwritten on verso. (Color)

Hempstead, HH019.jpg
Exterior view of St. George’s Church Rectory. Note: The c.1793 date represents the approximate year in which the rectory was built. Two copies. (Color)

Blue Point, BR003.jpg
View of Our Lady of the Snow Church (at right) and rectory, as seen from across the street. (B&W)