Browse Items (4209 total)

Riverhead, RC043.jpg
View looking down West Main Street, with a partial view of the Peconic River at right. (B&W)

Riverhead, RC044.jpg
View looking down Main Street, with commercial buildings at right. Message and addressee information, both handwritten, on verso. (Color)

Riverhead, RC045.jpg
View of harness horses coming around a turn during a race on the track at the Suffolk County Fair. (Color)

Riverhead, RC046.jpg
View of Grangebel Park and the Peconic River. A path that goes over the dam is seen at right. Note: Grangebel Park was built by Judge Timothy M. Griffing, who named it after his three daughters: Grace, Angeline and Mabel. (Color)

Riverhead, RC047.jpg
View of the Peconic River, looking east. There are buildings along the shoreline, and a small oncoming boat is seen in the middle of the river. (Color)

Riverhead, RC048.jpg
View of the Old Red Mill, as seen from across the Peconic River. Annotation and date, both handwritten, on front. (B&W)

Riverhead, RC049.jpg
View of the Old Red Mill, as seen from across the Peconic River. Message and addressee information on verso. (Color)

Riverhead, RC050.jpg
Exterior view of the Colonial Arms apartment house. (Color)

Riverhead, RC051.jpg
View of Judge Griffing at the lotus pond. There is a large body of water in the background. Message and addressee information, both handwritten, on verso. (Color)

Riverhead, RC052.jpg
View of St. John’s R.C. Church and rectory building. Printed text on front of card reads, “Souvenir of St. John’s Fair, Held June 9, 10, 11, 13, 1904.” Message on the front and addressee information on the back, both handwritten. (B&W)
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2